i've got a helper class for generating DRK (Dictation Resource Kit) grammars now, and have used it to re-generate all the n-gram grammars used by /eva as 'dictation language models'. i still need to think about what process i want to generate the grammars and where they will live. but as a sanity check, i wrote the code to make sure /eva could use the new grammars. still need to check it Windows 7.
SemanticResultValue srvSearch = new SemanticResultValue("search tracks for ", "search tracks for ");
GrammarBuilder gbFilenameGram = new GrammarBuilder();
string topic = "grammar:dictation#DrkFilename";
SemanticResultKey srkFilenameGram = new SemanticResultKey("valSearch", gbFilenameGram);
GrammarBuilder gbSearchForX = srvSearch.ToGrammarBuilder();